mandag 26. april 2010

Spark Capital’s Rob Go is gone to new stealth project

Rob Go, the principal who created Spark Capital’s seed funding vehicle Start@Spark, has moved on from the Boston-based VC firm to start an unnamed new venture.
Spark is best known for its 2008 investment in Twitter. Start@Spark focused on Boston and New York-based companies. Spark invested in Boxee, Tumblr, Veoh and KickApps, but these deals were done before the launch of Start@Spark.
Details have been hard to come by. Spark hasn’t responded to my questions yet, and Go was entertaining but uninformative in an email to me. “I touched so many things at Spark and don’t want to say I’m more proud of one company than another,” he said when asked to name his biggest accomplishment.
What I really want is a partial list of Start@Spark’s portfolio. Tips to paul@venturebeat.com.
Companies: Spark Capital
People: Rob Go

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar